Global Ase is an International firm established to assist leaders, organizations, corporations and communities who are working for social good. We are dedicated to focusing our efforts on those who believe the world can be a better place for all, with an emphasis on building partnerships economically, socially, and culturally.
ACHIEVING OPTIMUM PROGRESS
We believe this can only happen when there is respect for what every person and each community innately has entering the discussion and how all aspects intersect to achieve optimum progress.
Dedicated to helping companies navigate the process of creating, improving or expanding social entities through excellent non-profit standards that are proven is at the core of our work.
Our focus is on a very specific market, which includes entities working for social good, whether social venture, non-profit organizations, non-governmental organizations or foundations. We seek to ensure that the organizational body is able to deliver needed services by:
- Raising necessary funds
- Including recipients’ voice in the service delivery process
- Communicating effectively
- Planning thoroughly
- Creating opportunities for staff reflection and learning
- Accurately evaluating with ease
Working to strengthen the insight, inclusive intelligence of leaders and the systems and skills appropriate for organizations to reach optimum potential is paramount for operations. Global Ase focuses on the notion that inclusivity and the voices of the communities served can greatly inform efforts working for social change to achieve optimal results. In the case of foundations having an intentional focus to treat each grantee with a sense of individuality truly respecting their communities identity along with the best practice for operating a foundation is what Global Ase believes is an agent of change that creates a pathway for a just society. Similarly with non-profit and non-governmental organizations, community members are empowered in sustainable ways when their individual contributions and ideas are solicited and incorporated in the problem solving strategies for their communities.
Our philosophy at Global Ase is rooted in five core value areas that reflect the fact that social transformation begins and develops when all parties in a community have authentic involvement in their theory of change as well as become the architects of their transformation.
The five core values areas are:
- Community centered focus working to ensure voices inclusive of perspectives and ideas of the local communities are empowered and reflected in all implemented development strategies
- Inspiring and accountable leadership that is dedicated to motivating communities and those that serve them, while inviting systems of accountability for all levels of leadership
- Excellent management systems and strategies based in the
8 areas of non-profit excellence™
- Culturally specific approaches respectful of existing community and individual intelligence
- Sustainability is at the core of all successful planning and evaluation. When teams and leadership are contemplating how an effort can thrive beyond them personally to serve the greater good, strategies are generated that are often sustainable